Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cashmere Gloves

Just thought I'd share a few new things in my Etsy shop...It's been a great winter for finding second hand cashmere sweaters...by great I mean ...I've probably come up with about 6 of them...but that's still pretty good for 100% cashmere!!! Anyway.....
I love this green!!!!! I'm not sure if I was more excited to turn it into a stocking or use the sleeves to make my fingerless gloves.... but because its not really Christmas stocking season I started with the gloves. ;) Although - I can see it as a fabulous Christmas stocking...and wouldn't the left overs make great stockings for an elf or maybe a scarf on a snowman??Hmmmm what ever shall I do?

Spring Hearts and Blue Birds

OK - These gloves aren't really cashmere at all....They are a wool angora blend but still super soft...and a probably a little more durable....I just thought the design was so fun a "springy" I just need to show them off.

Pink Cashmere Gloves Here's another cashmere pair... in a very "Happy Pink"...I made these gloves just a little bit longer so they would look great come spring with a short sleeve tee or even a tank top!
The body of all these sweaters will be turned into Christmas stockings as the months tick by each one coming together as an unique piece of art....
That's all for now but Thanks for stopping by!!!
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!