Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pebbles and his Magnificent Head of "Hair"

As I mentioned in my last post...My little Polish chickens are my very favorite to photograph...They are also the entire family's favorites to pack around  and cuddle with...yes I did say cuddle...I have never had cuddly chickens before...but these guys are truly content to just sit on your lap and snuggle!!


Any way over at Madeline Bea's Sunday Creative her creative prompt for the week is MAGNIFIED....and I thought these photo I took of Pebbles were perfect!

Just look at that head of "Hair"....hey you might say it's MAGNIFICENT....Hee Hee.
Stop by Madeline Bea's and join the fun!

Thanks for visiting!
Denise
(Leave a comment I would love to hear from you)!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!