Saturday, April 30, 2011

Project 64: Week 16, Color Pacific Blue

Whew...I didn't think I was going to get my entry in for Week 16 of Project 64...But then...While feeding the bunny I looked down and saw the exact color I was looking for (Pacific Blue), there on the deck of the Play House.  :) 

 You may wonder why I have old insulators sitting on the deck of the play house!?!  Well...My plan has been (for the last 3 years) to build a little fence around the garden adjoining it, to keep the chickens out.....The insulators are to go on top of the fence posts.  My plan was to make a wattle fence..but now I'm thinking something easy...like chicken wire.  Maybe that way it will get done!  :)


Anyway
Aren't they awesome?  I collected them years ago when I was a kid... I loved the way the sun colored the glass...still do!!!

Join the fun:

project64 button


Don't be shy...Leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!