Sunday, June 2, 2013

Shop Pics and More Burlap Love....


Just thought I'd share a few new things, I just added in my little space, down at Viking Village....
I'm kind-of pleased with the Parisian theme I got goin on.  :)


I'm sure you recolonize the "French Bench" or "Settee" ( I just did a post on how I refinished it).
I covered the seat with some awesome burlap fabric...



So I deiced to make an Altered Clipboard to match.
Can you believe I found some burlap looking paper?  :)
Of course the writing wasn't in french so...



 I added a couple of my favorite prints from The Graphic Fairy...
Just to make it look a little more Frenchy.


I also made an bulletin board from an old frame that I painted white, then Shabbied up...
using left over fabric from the settee to cover the board.



Here it sitting on the table I picked up at that awesome barn sale...


I have been trying to layer more down at the shop...
Using ideas I've picked up on pinterest and many of your lovey blogs...


I do think I'm getting better.
Anyway that's it for now
Two more weeks till my son graduates High School...I better get back to work....YIKES!!
Denise
I will be linking to may of the parties on my side bar. :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your space and all the white - it looks very pulled together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your space is open and inviting with tons of eye candy to delight the customers. Great merchandising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shop space is just adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cute things in your shop. Good luck with it. It looks like fun.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun space you have! Love the fabric you used to cover the bench and the bulletin board. Cute treasures!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!