Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Weekend Finds

Yesterday was a good day for picking!....Look at all these treasures...
I'm even not sure what I'm most excited about.
Hmmm..
Let's start with the two child size chairs...I plan on painting them to match my chalkboard coffee table...they tuck perfectly under it.  :)  The only problem I see is; that they are sporting that awful shellac (at least I think that's what it is) that loves to bleed threw, I think I'll paint them with a coat of stain blocker first.


Isn't the red step stool darling?  I just need to clean it up and it's ready to go.


I also picked up some more domino's for jewelry.  Plus a Domino tray to display them in...(I've already painted it white).


As you know I'n a sucker for anything 50s and this kitchen step chair is just peachy!!!
Not to mention in great condition!!!



The metal file cabinet has has the most wonderful patine...I plan on leaving it as is and just give it a good cleaning.  What do you think...Will the red sell?



And how about this floor fan...cool (get it) or what???


Oh, I almost forgot one of my bestest finds...That blue cart in the back..
I'm thinkin Coffee Station.  Funky Junk just did a feature on Creative Coffee Stations that totally inspired me....you can find it here.

That's it for today...Have you found anything marvelous lately??

Denise

4 comments:

  1. Hi Denise, I love the two child size chairs. They have so much character. I can see that cart as a coffee station. I would love to see it when you are done. Have a great Sunday.....Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candy! The coffee cart is done and the chairs should be done by the end of today. Whew..I've done a lot of painting lately. :) I plan on posting them within the week.
      Denise

      Delete
  2. What a score!!!! Lucky finds! Thanks for sharing on DIY Sunday Showcase!

    Shelly @MinettesMaze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feature on Friday Favorites! Thanks Denise. Will you link up something fun for this week at I'm Not a Trophy Wife!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!